Who's Hatching in Dec. 2011 ?

I've got 19 eggs in the bator, set to hatch on Dec 6th.....Three eggs are from my Polish Bantams (daddy is frizzle), and 16 are Bantam Cochins, in Mille Fleur, and Splash colors......

Good luck to y'all!

I have 13 set to hatch on Dec 19th- 6 sizzles, 7 bbs silkies. I've had a couple wild temperature fluctuations, though, so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed
fl.gif

Hold my hand please!! I may need it... hopefully I will be a first time chicky mom. I just won a auction for 24 silkie eggs from mbrobbins.
ya.gif
I have hatched many Call and Black East Indie duck eggs so hopefully this will go well. I am guessing that chicks have to be easier than call ducks those things are HARD to hatch in a bator..
Bator is a warming and adjusting heat sinks in and dummy eggs in to adjust temp..

So If the eggs get here by Monday I will have Christmas babies!!
woot.gif

Jamie

Quote:
Thanks for the link ! Sounded interesting to check out. But your webcam is not live at the moment.

I'm going to take some videos when our chickies are hatched and post them on our site. Not as good as live, but it will be sufficient (as long as I use my husband's phone to take video).

Let me know when you webcam is up and running again !

Thanks,
Lisa

It is up now. If it goes down I try and get it up ASAP. It is in my classroom.

Back
Top Bottom