Who's In? 29 So Far! New Year's Resolution

Ohhhhh! I found you! Yeay!
lol

Have you considered a facebook page in addition to the event? We could reach people who aren't invited that way (people none of us know) I did invite some friends who I know would participate and I saw 1 attending so far!

I try to eat and buy healthy, last time I bought my lunch Apples, I checked my receipt and saw that 1 1/2 pound of bacon cost less then the 4 honeycrisp Apples I bought. Buying Organic sounds good until I have to balance my checkbook.

Count me in!!! I already RSVP'ed on Facebook
wink.png
(Angelica)

I hear ya DM... which is precisely why I didn't try and promise to buy all organic... just NOT possible on our budget.

So far FB says there are 13 Confirmed, plus another 2 Maybes... and then there's the BYC (no FB) folks, so I THINK we're up to sixteen, but not 100% sure...

I don't make New Years resolutions. Not that I'm not full of faults that need to be changed, I am.

I just prefer not to set myself up for failure.

Everytime I go on a diet, I gain weight. Everytime a date is set to quit smoking, I panic and smoke more.

On organics - I would love to but it isn't financially realistic for us. Living organically is a very pricey lifestyle.

Addict I sense a kindred spirit... weight and smoking wise... it's it aggravating?!

Hence this one... small, spread out over 12 months or one lump... and I can go on the cheap and do the 20c more 12 times thing, or go whole hog and get the pasture raised no hormones beef (not likely that stuff is expensive!!!)... we'll see how it goes though.

OK - now that I've backed up and actually READ the proposition, I think I can do this.

Once a month is definitely doable.
Oddly enough while the people of the house don't tend to eat organically, the chickens do.

They receive organically grown cracked corn and flax seed.

Back
Top Bottom