Who's practicing their crow?

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
lau.gif

I have a bantam that sounded like the Australorp. He's about 6-7 weeks old. I opened the pen this morning and the chickens came running out to grab bugs and he stopped in the doorway and croaked like that and everyone stopped and just stared at him. It's kinda strange hearing it for the first time. Definitely not expected at all.
ep.gif
th.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:
My EE roo, Singular Joter, the first to do everything, just had to give it a try at 4.5 weeks. He had just jumped up on my back (I was changing their feeder/waterer) and was so proud of himself he figured he announce his prowess. It didn't work out...
lol.png
He is quite the talker (of course all of the EEs never shut up) but he is always telling me something, you should he the things he "says" when I startle him.
big_smile.png

I have two EE Bantam x d'Anver chicks that are two 1/2 weeks old. At 1 1/2 weeks the comb on the light blue one was starting to get red. Have one roo and one hen. This morning I was on the computer and the brooder is right next to it and the the darn little roo started to crow
lau.gif
. I almost fell off my chair laughing...this one could be trouble. Yes, I know their age, hatched them out of my bator and they hatched April 14th.
idunno.gif

We have two starting to crow. One sounds like his voice is rusty. The other one sounds like he needs a new battery.
gig.gif
They make us laugh. They usually start to crow as we are having our coffee in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom