Who's your favorite Bible Teacher and Christian Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

texasgal

Brood with an Attitude
10 Years
Apr 18, 2009
I recently was reading a thread that mentioned Les Feldick and have enjoyed listening to his teaching. I like to have several online teachers/preachers to listen to .. different styles, different viewpoints, all biblically based.

One of my favs is David Legge. He's from Ireland, but can be a fiery little thing!
www.preachtheword.com

I also love Greg Laurie .. a more light hearted, funny version *smile*
www.harvest.org

Then there is my pastor, Randy Weaver, from Lone Star Cowboy Church. He's as country as they come, but is soooo very real, and loves the Lord. He's the real deal.
www.lonestarcowboychurch.org

So, tell me who you listen to and why. I can't have enough links to good sound biblical teaching!

Last edited:
Quote:
I've got a friend that LOVES Derek Prince. I can take him in small doses. I don't know if it's his accent or how fast he talks or what .. but I can't listen to him alot.

He's a strong GRACE teacher ..

Since this warning was issued in the pagan thread, it's being issued here, in the interest of fairness:

3. No Flaming (verbally attacking people or groups of people - e.g. a profession, an organization, a company.)
4. No Trolling (posting to provoke others, luring them to flame or rant). Trolling is sometimes done involuntarily, so please be considerate when posting.
5. No teasing, mocking, ridiculing, or otherwise making fun at other member's expense.

Please keep this thread friendly and respectful and report non-compliance of the rules to the BYC Staff. Thank you for your cooperation!​

I'm partial to Joyce Meyer's series on Daystar TV. She emphasizes how to get God in your everyday life, not just Sundays.

Quote:
Oh, and she can be funny too! Good one, BH .. thanks!

Quote:
Oh, and she can be funny too! Good one, BH .. thanks!

Yes, and her real life illustrations always come back to my head the way scriptures don't sometimes.

I've heard of Beth Moore, but haven't seen or heard her. I want to check her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom