Who's your least favorite type of difficult person?

Well I live with Indecisive/Mr Nice Guy and User/Garbage Collector...and I take the role of Busy Body/Sherman Tank just to maintain sanity *sigh* I don't want that position, but somebody has to keep things straight! Sometimes, like today, I'd rather be alone and off this list
hmm.png
Really crappy list of negativity BTW
lol.png

Quote:
UGH Don't those shoes hurt your feet sometimes?!?! I KNOW exactly what you mean! I very much dislike being put into those positions.

My least favorite type would be the Users. Too many of those around me.

I think most of us tend to dislike our own negative traits, so that others with the same traits are the most annoying.

When I have PMS I can be all of those simaltaneously!
lau.gif
I can't spell either.

Last edited:
Disclaimer: I don't take this list seriously, think it's very well done/comprehensive/scientific, and I think it oversimplifies and doesn't take a lot of things into consideration. ANYWAY, that said, for the sake of light conversation:

Oh, oh, I'm the space cadet! Not always, but I definitely have that type down in some situations and respects.
lau.gif

My least favorite of those types would be the busybody, antagonist, know-it-all, volcano, and sherman tank. I don't get along with people who are intimidating in general. I'm fairly passive and sensitive when run up against intimidating people so I get freaked out by them and I have trouble communicating with them as a result.
hide.gif
I also really don't get along with extremely judgmental people or people who are narrow-minded--I love diversity and I'm very accepting/go with the flow so judgmental people rub me the wrong way. I believe in live and let live.

I'm part space cadet and part crybaby. Woo~

My least favorite type of person on this list is the Mr. Nice Guy. I know one.
he.gif

Since "The Liar" is not on the list I shall say the Spoiler and the Deadbeat...the other are either humorous or so pathetic they are easily ignored.

mom'sfolly :

I think most of us tend to dislike our own negative traits, so that others with the same traits are the most annoying.

When I have PMS I can be all of those simaltaneously!
lau.gif
I can't spell either.

I'm with you folly, except I can spell,I just choose not to, sometimes.​

Back
Top Bottom