Why am I getting flagged on Craigslist???

Sew the Farmers Wife

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jul 7, 2010
Palmyra
Hi All! I have posted a WTB ad on my local craigslist. Basically said WTB Jersey Giant White or black Pullets. Posted in the Farm Ag. section. Been flagged twice. I am not really sure why. I know some people are pyscho flaggers in the pet section. But last I knew buying and sellling of livestock was ok...

Jennifer

Probably just a person who is bored and flagging stuff.. It doesnt seem like your posting was wrong. But they may be some one who looks at the rules different. Thinking that you must post in the wanted section and not in the farm section. But if i was you. I would just wait a day or two and post again to the farm section.. Cause I bet the add would never be seen in the wanted section. I know craigslist can be such a brat some times.

Because there is a lot of losers sitting around with nothing to do and it makes them feel powerful to flag.
roll.png

I was selling Australorp chicks at one point on Craigslist and kept getting flagged. I thought maybe animal rights people, but then I got an email from a woman that was an Australorp breeder in my area and said she would keep flagging until I stopped posting. I wasn't a breeder, just someone with more Australorps then I could handle.

Some people just don't like compitition. I was selling my chicks 2 dollars cheaper then hers.

Sometimes if someone thinks your posting in the wrong area, they will flag you. If your wanting to buy, they probably feel you should post in the wanted sections. Ive been flagged a couple of times there too. I would just keep posting your ad. They will get bored sooner or later.

Rammy

You could always do a search for Jersey Giants - that way, if anyone has them for sale, you could contact based on the response of the ad search. Where do you live? I live in Ohio and there is someone offering BJG eggs and chicks for sale in Millersburg OH. I hesitated to call them a breeder because they have about 15 different breeds they are promoting. I also know someone in Dalton OH that raises absolutely gorgeous BJG and might have eggs to ship. PM me if you want more information.

Karla

Quote:
I agree with Rammy....... i actually had someone msg me that my post should have been in the 'wanted' section. I posted on the Farm page when i was looking for a chicken too.
I think with that particular wanted item, it is best in farm so the right people will see it. I also agree with Sundown about the people with nothing to do
roll.png

How sad for them to have 'being a flagger' as a hobby
hmm.png

Quote:
Exactly what I was thinking but you are allowed to post wanted/needed in the for sale section of farm and garden it actually says.......farm/garden for sale/wanted. So just keep reposting if you want to.

Back
Top Bottom