Why are you strange?

Quote:
i totaly agree with you on the santa claus bit and the music bit! thank you for giving me hope that he is real, everyone says he is not and it gets me down.

I know! I don't care if I'm "too old to believe in Santa Claus". As long as I remember the night on Christmas Eve a couple years ago, I will always have some hope that he's real, no matter what everyone else says.
tongue.png

(PM me if you wanna hear the story of what happened!
thumbsup.gif
)

Quote:
i totaly agree with you on the santa claus bit and the music bit! thank you for giving me hope that he is real, everyone says he is not and it gets me down.

I know! I don't care if I'm "too old to believe in Santa Claus". As long as I remember the night on Christmas Eve a couple years ago, I will always have some hope that he's real, no matter what everyone else says.
tongue.png

thumbsup.gif
)

Same here! Why do people think that once you reach a certain age he's not real? It's like they expect you to believe he just went...poof. No more Santa Claus.

Quote:
tongue.png

thumbsup.gif
)

Same here! Why do people think that once you reach a certain age he's not real? It's like they expect you to believe he just went...poof. No more Santa Claus.

I totally agree! I SWEAR I saw him two years ago standing in the doorway of my bedroom, jingling his sleigh bells and going "ho ho ho"

because, i totally belive in unicorns, and i will stay a maiden just to see one.
because i have ducks, peafowl, chickens, sheep, cockatiels, fish, ducks and a dog.
because i have moved so far to 8 different schools.
because i really dont like what most other peoplr my age, would listen too, i would rather listen too stuff like, Enya, celtic woman and 70s music. (unless other people my age listen to owl city or natasha bedding field, that is.)

I'm strange becuase...
1. I love Lady GaGa
2. Because I'm a spazz
3. Because I love fruit smoothies and apple pie a little violently
big_smile.png

I hate most modern music; I only truly enjoy the classical style, favortite composers being Beethoven, Bach, Handel, and more recently, Hans Zimmer, Howard Shore, and John Williams.

I insist on dissing GaGa and Bieber. JUNK!!!

Back
Top Bottom