WHY CANT I STOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Gazinga

Chook Norris
11 Years
Jul 7, 2008
Palm Springs, California
OK, so i got chickens and found this site.....

now.....i cant log off, i am always , always, always on here!

when im not on here, im out with the chickens, then im on here, then with the chickens, then on here......etc....

Great people on here with great info and great topics and great posts....

AGHHHHH, i cant stop! i cant be alone, tell me of your similar woes.
he.gif

You're not alone! If I'm not on BYC at home, I'm on BYC at work, and if I'm not on BYC at work, then I'm on BYC at home! I've had to start scheduling BYC time, much like parents do with video games and young children. You know, "two hours only, and only after you finish your homework...."

Sadly though, I listen about as good as a small child, therefore I dont really follow my own rules anyway, and I'm on here way more than I should be...LOL

Whew! I thought it was just me.
First, I couldn't stop thinking about getting my chicks. Then, it was waiting for the first egg...(which I'm still doing.) Then, it progressed to obsessing over a bator. (Should be shipping today.) Where does it all stop???!!!??? LOL!!
he.gif

I have found myself doing the same thing
*I just found BYC. And I say I'll just look for a few minutes.
And this morning its been 2 hours and i've got nothing done. lol:D

Oh I have no problem logging off at all (and then I log in, and then I log off, and then I log in, and then I log off, and then the first hour is over and I get right back to logging in again!)
wink.png

Yep,,,,that sounds like me!!! I even come in here when on one is lookin,,,,all sneaky like,,,,readin posts, lookin at coops,,lookin at pics,,,,I don't even answer the posts I read,,,you never even know I'm here,,,I'm sneakin in and out,,,I'm so sad!!!haha
lau.gif
lau.gif
woot.gif
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom