Why can't I upload photos anymore ?

svh

Crowing
Dec 24, 2019
Mid Missouri
I can usually figure stuff like this out, but I need help with this one ..... Every time I try to post a photo, it starts to upload, gets to a certain percentage, then cancels the process. I've tried over and over, with the same results using both the "insert image", and "attach" buttons.

I don't know much about computers, so I'm not sure if the problem is on my end or not.

Any help would be appreciated. I have to go tend to the animals, but I'll be back soon !

Thanks

I agree with the above post, sounds like a slow internet connection. If your connection is weak and it takes too long to load your photo, BYC times out and you have to start over.

Also, do you have any add blockers installed on your computer? If so, they could be the issue even if they are set to not block adds on BYC. If you do have addblockers, check that they are the most recent version and that BYC is whitelisted and that you are seeing adds on BYC. Any of those can actually keep people from loading images.

Thank you for the replies ! I am very rural, and get only 1.3 mbs, and the auto update just installed (a few weeks ago) the new Microsoft edge. I hate it !

That said I never had a problem loading pics before with the slow connection. Slow upload, but never been canceled.

I have much to do this morning, so I will reply to the questions asked a bit later.

Thanks

Nope, same problem with Google !?!

Is there a gallery of my pics that I've posted here before, that I can post in another thread ?
No, not unless when you uploaded them you uploaded them in to a photo album.
Would you like me to go through all of your posts real quick to look for pictures you have uploaded?
Are you looking for a specific picture that you uploaded in the past?

Back
Top Bottom