Why does little league HAVE to tick me off?????? RANT!

M To The Maxx

Baseball+Girls=Life
10 Years
Jul 24, 2009
Lutz,FL
Well first off, of course little leagues banned composite bats except for the ones on waivers. Well my bat met all of the requirements for the waivers but yesterday at my game they would not let me use it and I can't for the whole season! So now I have to go out and buy another bat! Well I looked over the stupid little league requirements and found a bat that I can use. So I spent $220.00 for my new bat and just have to put my $300.00 bat in the closet until I play HS ball next year.
barnie.gif

I had no idea bats were that much,or that the coaches did not provide good ones for games. Glad my ds is not into sports!

You can buy a quality wood bat, at Dick's Sporting Goods, all day long, for $50. I remember when I wanted a $4,000 bicycle, just for exercise. It never happened, and I'm no worse off.

Do you have paperwork showing that your new bat meets the requirements? If it meets all the requirements, I dont see how they can tell you that you cant use it. Requirements are requirements, they shouldnt change for yours.

Back
Top Bottom