Why is all the feed so old in stores?

oh - I apologize. I just double checked and in fact the Modesto Milling is priced similarly to what I pay in stores. I wonder how they do it. It’s the S&P where a 25lb bag at Chewy is the price of a large bag at the store.
But then I can’t check the date on the bag I get at all… they probably don’t offer free returns, and I don’t want to be stuck with a bag I can’t use…
I have been buying my feed from them for years and only ever received 1 bag that was 4 months old (which doesn't work for me) I emailed them with a picture attached and they shipped me another bag free of charge that had a great date. I gave the other bag away

I have been buying my feed from them for years and only ever received 1 bag that was 4 months old (which doesn't work for me) I emailed them with a picture attached and they shipped me another bag free of charge that had a great date. I gave the other bag away
ok, I might give that a try then, if my last two local options fall through. I don’t like to buy from the huge stores, but sometimes there’s no way around it! Thanks for the tip!

Back
Top Bottom