Why is it so hard

happyheart

Songster
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
Thornville, Oh
To find a white silkie rooster in ohio. I just need a boyfriend for my Junie B. I get replys on craigslist to my ad then they dont contact me back or they decide they dont want to get rid of it.
Or here is my favorite I put in the ad I wanted it for my daughter to show at 4-h someone contacted me and said theirs had alot of the feathers ripped out by a dog.
What am I supposed to do with that?
OMG I could pull out my hair trying to find this thing and I have less then a month to go.

happyheart

Songster
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
Thornville, Oh
I know feathers grow back my 2 girls I got several months ago were tore up from a big rooster one now looks great well the other needless to say she looks like a vulture she is so ugly she is cute.

Sunny Side Up

Count your many blessings...
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
Loxahatchee, Florida
It's very easy. All you have to do is to purchase, at great trouble & expense, a white silkie rooster. Then your phone will ring off the hook with dozens of other offers for show-quality white silkie roosters, each one more magnificent than the rest.

But really, I'm sorry for your trouble & hope you find the bird you want SOON.

19hhbelgian

Pigs DO Fly!!
10 Years
Apr 9, 2009
New Tripoli PA
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
& VERY true!!

Anyway... I don't really know if I should say this on here or not, but did you try eggbid?
hide.gif
I have never gotten anything because the shipping is normally obscene (because of how stinkin' expensive shipping has become, not the sellers fault), but maybe you'd get lucky... Just a thought
smile.png

drmeyes236

Songster
10 Years
Apr 13, 2009
ohio
There is a guy on craigslist in columbia station with white silkies on craigslist. Just listed on the 5th.

drmeyes236

Songster
10 Years
Apr 13, 2009
ohio
I am going there in the morning do you want me to see what he has?I am going to get a day old chick for the only one I had hatch.

drmeyes236

Songster
10 Years
Apr 13, 2009
ohio
Here is the guys number he has white silkie chicks and just sold a roo but he said he could find you one! (440) 236 3741 his name is Ron and a very nice guy!

Top Bottom