Why is it.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by FunnyFarmer, Jan 29, 2009.

1. FunnyFarmer

FunnyFarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2008
    Efland, NC
    that the kid falls down the stairs at the exact moment you have the big dog in the bathtub covered with shampoo?

The kid is fine--couple of bruises and a goosegg on her head--but boy is my bathroom wet! Oh well, I guess it's one way of getting the floor clean![​IMG]

Oh yeah--this was AFTER I demonstrated for the kids why you don't try to push the strawberries down into a moving blender! Love my little roomba doggie!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Always bathe the dog in an enclosed shower/tub so you can close him in when said child falls down the stairs again.

3. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    Quote:or duct tape the child to a wall while bathing the dog. Or......put them both in the tub together! Ew. No. Don't. [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

Quote:or duct tape the child to a wall while bathing the dog. Or......put them both in the tub together! Ew. No. Don't. [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. seismic wonder2

seismic wonder2 I got mad ninja skills

Feb 3, 2007
    san diego ca
    My Dad had a code for when I did things like that...
    (Level 1)Crash followed by Crying=he'll be ok, just skinned a little.
    (Level 2)Crash followed by Screaming=something is broken or REALLY cut and a trip to the ER is in order.
    (Level 3)Crash followed by Silence=dial 911 and come running.

I went to the ER a LOT.

6. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    well of course that's how it worked. didn't you know that if you put a cake in the oven while hanging laundry on the line, your children will run from your neighbor's crazy dog, plunge through the clean laundry, drag the laundry across the yard and into the house while being chased by said dog causing the cake to fall? it's the way it works.

just like buying Band Aids. the minute you buy a box, your kids will need like 837 of them just because they are in the cabinet. these are simple rules of parenting! didn't you get the manual? [​IMG]

7. FunnyFarmer

FunnyFarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2008
    Efland, NC
    Quote:Yeah, I got it. But that doesn't mean I can't occasionally scream & want to pull my hair out:lol:

As if I didn't already have enough chaos around here, we spent half the afternoon at the animal shelter looking at dogs. Have I lost my mind?

8. I know the feeling!

9. debilorrah

Miss Jayne that is too funny! 837 bandaids.... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by