Why is it.....

FunnyFarmer

Songster
11 Years
Jul 20, 2008
Efland, NC
that the kid falls down the stairs at the exact moment you have the big dog in the bathtub covered with shampoo?

The kid is fine--couple of bruises and a goosegg on her head--but boy is my bathroom wet! Oh well, I guess it's one way of getting the floor clean!
lol.png

Oh yeah--this was AFTER I demonstrated for the kids why you don't try to push the strawberries down into a moving blender! Love my little roomba doggie!

Last edited:
My Dad had a code for when I did things like that...
(Level 1)Crash followed by Crying=he'll be ok, just skinned a little.
(Level 2)Crash followed by Screaming=something is broken or REALLY cut and a trip to the ER is in order.
(Level 3)Crash followed by Silence=dial 911 and come running.

I went to the ER a LOT.

well of course that's how it worked. didn't you know that if you put a cake in the oven while hanging laundry on the line, your children will run from your neighbor's crazy dog, plunge through the clean laundry, drag the laundry across the yard and into the house while being chased by said dog causing the cake to fall? it's the way it works.

just like buying Band Aids. the minute you buy a box, your kids will need like 837 of them just because they are in the cabinet. these are simple rules of parenting! didn't you get the manual?
lol.png

Quote:
Yeah, I got it. But that doesn't mean I can't occasionally scream & want to pull my hair out:lol:

As if I didn't already have enough chaos around here, we spent half the afternoon at the animal shelter looking at dogs. Have I lost my mind?

Back
Top Bottom