Why is my chicken crouching when i come?

Pics
I'm not sure if someone said this but chickens will also crouch to get low and flat to the ground. This helps them hide from large birds like hawks that may try to pick them up. If they only crouch when you come near, yes, they are probably taking you as their rooster. I have six hens and only one of them ever does this.

It is true. I'm sorry, but you need to accept that. I'm not trying to be rude, but there's 15 pages of this thread of people telling you that. I wish it wasn't like that, but it is. :hugs
Wrong! Many people have told me that i can tame by somehow sitting with them with threads etc...

and also go on other forums to see it (others, not mine) or by searching how do i tame my chickens (same)

I'm not sure if someone said this but chickens will also crouch to get low and flat to the ground. This helps them hide from large birds like hawks that may try to pick them up. If they only crouch when you come near, yes, they are probably taking you as their rooster. I have six hens and only one of them ever does this.
I had six or seven hens a very very very ago than you think when i was too small. I am rooster, but they run away from me but not like always. I just come slowly to them and they do not run away from me

Back
Top Bottom