Why is my duck acting strange?

Apr 27, 2021
Indiana
Hello, so my duck has been acting strange today. Normally he’s following me around, always wants to be in my face, playing in his pool and foraging in the grass. Today he’s just standing there with his head close to his body. Not coming to me or following me around I haven’t seen him in his pool and he’s not really interested in going in the grass. He’s been eating and drinking normally just doesn’t seem as active as normal. Any ideas? He’s not even a year old yet. Duck normally Duck today Duck today

His poops lately don’t seem as wet and been “farting” more than we’ve ever noticed before. His feet are normal pretty warm to the touch and today I feel like they aren’t as warm but they aren’t cold.

Sorry to hear about your duck, the videos are still uploading, once they upload I’ll see if I can help.
Thank you. He’s just been very strange today almost like he’s sad but he’s never been like this before and of course we are leaving for vacation tomorrow morning so even more worried about him. My parents will be coming to take care of him and the other birds but no one will be with him most of the day like normal.

I also think it’s strange how his chest is close to the ground he never stands like that

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    871.7 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom