Why is my top hen picking on my bottom hen

20170522_094558.jpg

Love the little cozy coop sign. Did you make it? I need one! It doesn't look like there is a lot of grass or other greens in your pen. Is it just not shown in the pictures? Because if they don't have any, they would enjoy some.

I did make it (that's my business, I have an etsy shop for sign making).

There isn't much grass...a little where I'm standing. But we're bringingredients in some sod. Plus they get lots of greens as snacks most days. Not sure if you can see it but there's a batch of romaine on a string hanging from a garden Shepherds hook in the back .

But yes, grass is coming soon...

Just a suggestion because chickens love greens and grass, and also thistles, i always thought that would hurt them but they love it so i guess not!

It feels like my kiddos lol! I know I didn't want that piece of food but now that you're eating it I'm gonna take and push you too! (Literally could be chickens or children I'm talking about )

HI! i have a problem,need advice.my top hen bullied my other hen and my rooster joined in!! she was terrified,she slept under nestbox,then the bullying got so bad she ran away from home! looked for her to no avail. it will be 2days,i' m worried sick...will she come back,is she still alive? thank you:barnie

Back
Top Bottom