why is so hard to find standard white cornish

ElGayo

Chirping
9 Years
Sep 11, 2010
nyc
Hi guys, I have looked all over for the white standard side Cornish, ether hatching eggs or chicks. I will prefer the hatching eggs,
but no one has them. Any one has a clue on where to find them or who might have some? Thanks

Last edited:
same with me... whats the deal here?!

everyone says how abundant they are... thats all they use for breeding stock for CX.... so what gives?

Last edited:
Ive got Dark cornish but their bantams though sorry
sad.png
Ill keep my eye out next time Im looking for chicks or hatching eggs and let you guys know okay
smile.png

its easy to find bantam standard white. Only Dark, RLW, or sometimes buff in the standard size. Even though they wouldnt have the Krypton gene, i think it'd still make a nice dual purpose breed to mix white rock and cornish.

Your best bet is to get your hands on some White Cornish Bantams an let them run with some Standard White Laced Red Cornish. after a few generations you will get there. The ones used to breed chicken house chickens are not pure breed Cornish. You may get lucky an find some at a show somewhere but the standard whites are hard to get your hands on.

I was thinking about getting some red lace and hope that some of the hatch would come out all white:D

I would be interested in some when you have them.. Do you ship eggs or chicks to Florida?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom