why my house is a mess.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by mom'sfolly, Jan 28, 2009.

1. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Overrun With Chickens

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    because I've been spending way too much time here. CARS asked how people keep up with all the activity, while lately for me its been because I never leave. I must return to my regularly scheduled life

soon

later

real soon now

2. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    mine's got yours beat. ha ha.

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

My house is clean. Kenny cleaned the Kitchen, Brandon did the floors. Now for the bathroom......

4. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Overrun With Chickens

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    Got a new system on the bathrooms. On Saturday morning the kid's clean their's and the powder room and dh and I trade weeks on our bathroom, with the other doing all the bathroom floors. I only have to clean one bathroom every other week...Yipeee!!!!! I hope they never figure this out, I have less work, everyone else has more.

But I said my kids would know how to clean a bathroom, cook at least one simple meal, balance a checkbook and do laundry before they left home. We've made a good start.

5. FunnyFarmer

FunnyFarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2008
    Efland, NC
    mom'sfolly :

Got a new system on the bathrooms. On Saturday morning the kid's clean their's and the powder room and dh and I trade weeks on our bathroom, with the other doing all the bathroom floors. I only have to clean one bathroom every other week...Yipeee!!!!! I hope they never figure this out, I have less work, everyone else has more.

Hey, they live there too! Sounds good to me![​IMG]

My kids do most of the critter care here, and they both have house chores every day as well. I'm the mom--not the maid! Besides, gotta have time to check in here occasionally! [​IMG]

6. chook pen jen

chook pen jen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2009
    Collie W.Australia
    We renovate. Today we cleaned the bathroom floor... with a jackhammer. You should see the mess. I reckon I would win the messiest house comp [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by