why my house is a mess.....

mom'sfolly

Crowing
12 Years
Feb 15, 2007
Austin area, Texas
because I've been spending way too much time here. CARS asked how people keep up with all the activity, while lately for me its been because I never leave. I must return to my regularly scheduled life

soon

later

real soon now

Got a new system on the bathrooms. On Saturday morning the kid's clean their's and the powder room and dh and I trade weeks on our bathroom, with the other doing all the bathroom floors. I only have to clean one bathroom every other week...Yipeee!!!!! I hope they never figure this out, I have less work, everyone else has more.

But I said my kids would know how to clean a bathroom, cook at least one simple meal, balance a checkbook and do laundry before they left home. We've made a good start.

mom'sfolly :

Got a new system on the bathrooms. On Saturday morning the kid's clean their's and the powder room and dh and I trade weeks on our bathroom, with the other doing all the bathroom floors. I only have to clean one bathroom every other week...Yipeee!!!!! I hope they never figure this out, I have less work, everyone else has more.

Hey, they live there too! Sounds good to me!
lol.png

My kids do most of the critter care here, and they both have house chores every day as well. I'm the mom--not the maid! Besides, gotta have time to check in here occasionally!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom