WILD Pheasants Wild.......

Quote:
Good luck with your hatch.

Our ringnecks are wild as can be as well. The goldens just sit there while the kids pet them. They are really so much different. The goldens as long as the kdis aren't screaming don't seem to even mind them but the Ringnecks don't even like slow moving, quiet adults. I have a lone older ringneck I put in with some goldens his age to raise together and see if he'll calm but no go he's a maniac still and they sit their looking at him like, "what is your problem" It's amzing to watch them look at the spazzy one.

Well I was watching my Ringnecks this afternoon and I discovered that one of them possibly has spurs,( just little bumps) and I was wondering If he might be a rooster.! The other one has nothing on its hind legs as far as I can see
pop.gif
All their feathers are EXACTLY the same
D.gif
D.gif

Randy

Last edited:
I have four ring-necks I hatched this year and my rooster to hen ratio is 3 to 1. I hatched 3 roosters and 1 hen. You can sex them at one day old. As far as the bumps or spurs, all four of mine have tiny spurs, yet I know one is a hen. Some ring-neck hens have quite large spurs when they mature. It all depends on the bird.

Back
Top Bottom