Wild RP

Pics
- Nightmare quickly stopped - "Deal, I promise I won't take any mares of yours, I hope to find my own and prove i'm capable of getting my own herd"
*charger looked him over and nodded.*

Charger: alright. *he swished his tail. He didnt like tresspassers still, but it's not easy to defend a herd from multiple stallions like yesterday so he admitted that help would sometimes be necessary to himself. Then went to check out the new mare (silver dollar.*

*nani Was approaching ace's herd because she could hear that it was quite a large herd.*

role characters_hobbyfarmer_
Name: Grace
Herd: none
Breed: N/A
Color: Palomino paint
description: Grace is kind, fun, loner, but she is stubborn and does not wish for a herd.
il_570xN.1434289396_m10u.jpg

Name: Crow
Breed: Ahkal teke
Color: black
description: Crow is stubborn, he does not like other horses and always picks fights, he he tall but thin and has a mean personality, he does want a herd but he does not care for others.
upload_2019-10-23_10-10-49.jpeg

*charger looked him over and nodded.*

Charger: alright. *he swished his tail. He didnt like tresspassers still, but it's not easy to defend a herd from multiple stallions like yesterday so he admitted that help would sometimes be necessary to himself. Then went to check out the new mare (silver dollar.*

*nani Was approaching ace's herd because she could hear that it was quite a large herd.*
- Nightmare nodded as he watched the stallion go towards a silver colored mare -

Name: Grace
Breed: N/A
Color: Palomino paint
description: Grace is kind, fun, loner, but she is stubborn and does not wish for a herd.
il_570xN.1434289396_m10u.jpg

Name: Crow
Breed: Ahkal teke
Color: black
description: Crow is stubborn, he does not like other horses and always picks fights, he he tall but thin and has a mean personality, he does want a herd but he does not care for others.
View attachment 1941813
Accepted)

(" Silver dollar looked at the approaching stallion ")
(" Ace grew more worried, letting out a loud whinny in hopes Ivy will respond, and hopefully Iris ")

Grace explored a green land, she grazed peacefully, then heard a commotion, 2 stallions standing nearby, a handsome black and a pretty bay, she snorted and tried not to look but seeing the lone black stallion in a herd with another she felt overjoyed. She had known he was a lone stallion by the way the bay acted and approached the mares, she was surprised they weren't fighting -

Crow raced around the land, snorting at the world -

- Nightmare nodded as he watched the stallion go towards a silver colored mare -
“Hey psssssss” Henna leaned out from behind a tree and signaled Midnight “Yeah hi. The names Henna I have been following you for the last week cause I really like your style”. She shot him a quick smile before ducking out of view of the other stallion

- Nightmare, looked around, curious of the new land he was on as he saw the lead stallion go by the pretty, silver mare, his dark blue, glossy blue eyes staring into beyond the field -

Back
Top Bottom