Wildlife Photography

Pics
Why thank you!! :hugs :lovethe spider was out in my dad's shop and we found the pygmy rattlesnake while searching for morals ( the mushroom lol !) !!!
I'm not the biggest fan of spiders at the moment.. I tried to put on my gloves at the farm the other day and something didn't feel right, pulled my hand out and it looked like it had been attached by a porcupine and a spider egg case came out of the glove... I thought I got all of the spines out of my hand, but by the angry red blisters that are coming up now, I assume I missed at least 8 of them...

I'm not the biggest fan of spiders at the moment.. I tried to put on my gloves at the farm the other day and something didn't feel right, pulled my hand out and it looked like it had been attached by a porcupine and a spider egg case came out of the glove... I thought I got all of the spines out of my hand, but by the angry red blisters that are coming up now, I assume I missed at least 8 of them...
Oh yikes! How you feel better :hugs

I personally am a huge fan of arachnids !!! I've got a tarantula and a wolf spider!
IMG_20201025_175453.jpg

And a feather on the ground to add to the feel of BYC ! Lol 😂🤣

Oh yikes! How you feel better :hugs

I personally am a huge fan of arachnids !!! I've got a tarantula and a wolf spider! View attachment 2388103
And a feather on the ground to add to the feel of BYC ! Lol 😂🤣
I'm typically fine with them, but that one ruining my gloves (and I liked those gloves too) because I am not getting quilled again... and my now sore and itchy finger covered in bumps... I'm a little grumpy right now....

Back
Top Bottom