Wildlife Photography

Thank you! đź’ž I love mine too, but I have a hard time getting crisp shots, very few are as good as I would like. Most of my pictures are the full 250mm of my lens, so that might be part of my problem. I might have to micro adjust my lenses. That and get a lens with a longer focal length.
What camera were you using before? I was always using a more automated series of Canon DSLR and this one definitely threw me for a few loops. A longer lens will help a lot. I've had fun learning and have signed up on SkillShare to take classes as it's much cheaper than anything else I've found.

What camera were you using before? I was always using a more automated series of Canon DSLR and this one definitely threw me for a few loops. A longer lens will help a lot. I've had fun learning and have signed up on SkillShare to take classes as it's much cheaper than anything else I've found.
I used to shoot 35mm, that was extremely frustrating. Then tried a Canon sure shot, that didn't do it either. So, I've been using my cellphone, better than the sure shot, but still not good enough. I've wanted a DSLR since they came out over 30 years ago, but it wasn't until the Peacock adopted us and my husband saw how sad I was at not being able to get good pictures...he surprised me by telling me to pick out a DSLR for my birthday. I was going to get an older model less expensive model, then my oldest son told me to pick out a newer one & he would chip in.đź’ž So, I picked one with the largest learning curve...lol! I bought Michael the Maven's 90D crash course & it has been amazing for a beginner like me, I also belong to his FB group for the 99D. I've also watched whatever I can find on YouTube about it. I will check out skillshare. What were you shooting before the 90D?

Wild turkeys
DSC_6567.jpg

Back
Top Bottom