Wildlife Photography

I played with the point & shoot yesterday and got some pictures of a Gopher Snake.
cropped_DSCN9990.JPG

What are the different watermarks on those?
Over the years I've use several different watermarks depending on what I was doing at the time. One Canvas Place was a name I was using when not only taking photos of different types but also doing copy work of artist's paintings and printing copies for them. Most of my photographs are done as I was taught by my college prof using my initials and a copyright symbol. He drove into our heads not to forget the © emblem.

Over the years I've use several different watermarks depending on what I was doing at the time. One Canvas Place was a name I was using when not only taking photos of different types but also doing copy work of artist's paintings and printing copies for them. Most of my photographs are done as I was taught by my college prof using my initials and a copyright symbol. He drove into our heads not to forget the © emblem.
Oh cool! Do you still do canvas to print work?

*looks at 40 canvases on shelf behind him*

Oh cool! Do you still do canvas to print work?

*looks at 40 canvases on shelf behind him*
Not any more. I miss doing it but I spend my time now with my chickens. I haven't even take a decent photo yet of different chickens I am breeding. Maybe one day soon. I no longer have a fast action or very high res body. I gave my D810 to my son and sold my D500 & D7200 a few years back. I still have a 4x5 hidden away somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom