Will be setting Silkie Eggs first week of Nov. who is with me?

I-Have-Happy-Hens

Songster
9 Years
Jun 16, 2010
Carrboro, NC
Hi,

I am getting a incubator for my birthday from my parents
hugs.gif
on the 27th and will be getting some Paint Silkie Eggs in the first week of November
celebrate.gif

So is anybody else planning on setting that week?

Happy-Hens

woot.gif
I have 12 black silkie eggs that should arrive next week. I will be setting on the 26 or 27th...close enough?
ya.gif

I've got 18 Turken, 70+ tibetan quail, & 2+ Chinese geese eggs I'll get & set the first week of November...I've also got 4 forming partridge silkie/showgirl eggs in there now that are due November 1st (=

Well it looks like my 3 batches of eggs will be here a little sooner than planned with my turkens arriving tomorrow then my 70+ quail & 5 geese eggs getting here & being set on 10-27. So it looks like I'll be setting my eggs a couple days before the first week of November so I hope I can still stay on this hatch thread...that just means I'll have (hopefully) fuzzy butts before you guys except for my geese, they'll be hatching with your chickies Lol
tongue2.gif

So here are my hatch dates:

TYPE & AMOUNT OF EGGS SET DATE HATCH DATE
4 Silkie/Showgirl chickens 10-11-11 11-1-11
18 Turken chickens 10-22-11 11-12-11
70+ Tibetan cortunix quail 10-27-11 11-13-11
5 Chinese geese 10-27-11 11-24-11

Quote:
Yay! :yaYou are so lucky to be setting lavs.! Great to have.another hatching buddy!
clap.gif

Thank You!! They should be due to hatch out on the 11th of Nov. Mailman took their time on delivering them and they was 1 day late. But Thank You!! fingers crossed
fl.gif

Whoop whoop!! Congrats! I am supposed to get a dozen silkie eggs in this week!
fl.gif
Cant wait!
celebrate.gif
No telling when they will come in so it may be the same day you get some! I would love to have another silkie hatch buddy!!
lau.gif

Good luck with your hatch!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom