Will be setting Silkie Eggs first week of Nov. who is with me?

Faretaylfarm they are beautiful...just amazing...look like dalmaition puppies...lol

well my 2 mystery eggs...one has a 'p' or 'd' on it... i guess it has to be 'p' for paint?
ya.gif
hoping...and the other one has what looks like a fish symbol...
gig.gif
I can't read what is written on it so it will be a surprise if it hatches...

I set them this morning in the bator... good luck people...I hope this is better than my last hatch...I am determined!

Quote:
Thank you! Best of luck with your hatch! I hatched 5 out of 20 Catdance eggs and grateful to have those considering they were in an LG. Never again will I use the LG bators. You should ask Karen what those colors are. My paint eggs from her said PA on them.

Quote:
Thank you! Best of luck with your hatch! I hatched 5 out of 20 Catdance eggs and grateful to have those considering they were in an LG. Never again will I use the LG bators. You should ask Karen what those colors are. My paint eggs from her said PA on them.

oh?????
clap.gif
I have 2 eggs with 'PA' on them...I just thought they were partridge...here's hoping
fl.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks! I LOVE Bren's birds!
love.gif
I keep telling myself that I don't need to go pick up anymore.....
clap.gif

Bren's birds are stunning aren't they? I have a Lavender boy from her and he's just lovely! Must be hard living SO close to her..lol. I would probably have to have my paycheck directly deposited to Bren's account...
wink.png

Quote:

oh?????
clap.gif
I have 2 eggs with 'PA' on them...I just thought they were partridge...here's hoping
fl.gif

Yep, paints... She puts PAR for partridge.
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks! I LOVE Bren's birds!
love.gif
I keep telling myself that I don't need to go pick up anymore.....
clap.gif

Bren's birds are stunning aren't they? I have a Lavender boy from her and he's just lovely! Must be hard living SO close to her..lol. I would probably have to have my paycheck directly deposited to Bren's account...
wink.png

lau.gif
Yes! We live less than an hour apart and it's VERY hard to stay away!
barnie.gif
Bren's lavenders are to die for!!!!
bow.gif

Quote:
oh?????
clap.gif
fl.gif

smile.png

I received 2 with a P. I assumed it was partridge.

Quote:
smile.png

I would ask her. Maybe the same color ID is not always exactly the same. I have had a hard time deciphering some of the colors from several different breeders. You could ask Karen to clarify or just wait and be surprised. I know I didn't have any that had just a P.

Quote:

I would ask her. Maybe the same color ID is not always exactly the same. I have had a hard time deciphering some of the colors from several different breeders. You could ask Karen to clarify or just wait and be surprised. I know I didn't have any that had just a P.

I like surprises, so I think I will wait!

i know a lady in tempe az who is doing paint silkies VERY COOL CHICKENS! I HAVE 2 PARTRIDGE SILKIES NOW and silkies rock! but i wont be getting anymore silkies anytime soon but ill hopfeully get more showgirls!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom