Will be setting Silkie Eggs first week of Nov. who is with me?

Quote:
I would ask her. Maybe the same color ID is not always exactly the same. I have had a hard time deciphering some of the colors from several different breeders. You could ask Karen to clarify or just wait and be surprised. I know I didn't have any that had just a P.

I like surprises, so I think I will wait!

Can't wait to see what everyone hatches!

Quote:
I would ask her. Maybe the same color ID is not always exactly the same. I have had a hard time deciphering some of the colors from several different breeders. You could ask Karen to clarify or just wait and be surprised. I know I didn't have any that had just a P.

yes I think I'll wait too. I will love any of the silkies I hatch no matter what... lol I have 2 paints already so i am really looking forward to the lavender eggs hatching and buffs...
wee.gif
pop.gif

Quote:

yes I think I'll wait too. I will love any of the silkies I hatch no matter what... lol I have 2 paints already so i am really looking forward to the lavender eggs hatching and buffs...
wee.gif
pop.gif

I was SO excited when my lavenders and the porcelain hatched from her eggs, though my fat fuzzy black chick is my fave!

Quote:
wee.gif
pop.gif

I was SO excited when my lavenders and the porcelain hatched from her eggs, though my fat fuzzy black chick is my fave!

I can't wait to see all the different colors! My silkies are always blue, I want colors sooo bad I can't stand it!

Quote:

I can't wait to see all the different colors! My silkies are always blue, I want colors sooo bad I can't stand it!

Good luck! Can't wait to see a kaleidoscope of colors!

So let me revise my colors I got from Catdance...

Colors....

Black...3
Porcelain...2
Partridge...2
Lavender...4
White...4
Buff...3
Blue/splash...4
Paint...2

the 'mystery eggs' were actually the partridge with a 'p' on top and the 'Pa' (which i thought were partridge) are actually paints...!
ya.gif
now please let everyone of these precious gifts hatch...
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom