will ducks come back to pen?

When I had my first ducks I was afraid to let them out to. I still am, I just biult a BRAN new duck pen, and they have only been in there for a few days, Im still thinking if I should let them out or no... Yes.... No.... YES ......NO.....YES!!!!...NO!!!!!!!!!! still not sure lol! I have 8 ducks, used to be nine, but one went missing. 5 are still babies, and have never free ranged a day in their lives, so im afraid to let them out.

BTW you do have 2 cayugas, and 1 blue swedish, but that last one is a welsh harlequin I think,... Not a ancona........ Where did you get them?

Quote:
Thank you Miss Lydia. My babies have a kiddie pool and were fine with it.....until they 'saw' the pond. It's their natural instinct I think. I, personally, would rather be in an Olympic sized pool rather than a 3 footer!
lol.png

Again, thanks for the great advice!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I got them from Cackle Hatchery in Lebanon, MO. They told me it was an Ancona. You think it's a Welsh? I didn't really care, they were just so cute! But I would like to know what they are...LOL

Quote:
You have beautiful birds! I'm going to get a better picture of my Ancona/Welsh....post later. Hopefully we can figure it out!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom