Will momma duck move her eggs around before they hatch?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by meganelizabeth, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Wrangler

Especially when orange they just stand out. [​IMG]

2. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    Thank you for the tag, sweet Patti. The webs on Don are adorable. Do you also notice each individual bird's posture. Very different. I love how chubs the Runner boy is. Donald is a hefty squeeze and needs a few from me.

3. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    I KNOW AND I LOVE IT. ITS SO DESIGNER and way better than anything kardashianickness.

4. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Wrangler

I'd like to squeeze on them all too Julie Bird.. But since I can't I'll have to go and squeeze on my main squeeze Opie[don't tell my dh I said that] and yes all 3 different body types just like us humans.

5. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHJFJRKEMDJRBFJFKEKDJDNDNDNXKS#!

6. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Wrangler

Looks like it's singing a song and belting it out too. Probably Oh what a beautiful morning oh what a beautiful day, I've got that wonderful feeling every things going my way. [​IMG]

7. caesargirl

caesargirl Songster

May 13, 2015
    Unity, Maine
    Could be doing Duck Duck Goose....!

8. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    LOL Patti. Cute post. I think you're right

9. meganelizabeth

meganelizabeth In the Brooder

Apr 14, 2015
    Ok so i have finally managed to incubate ducklings! Out of the 8 eggs 6 made it, 1 was too late and 1 wasnt any good. But i have 6 fuzzy little bundles of cuteness overload! I am curious though, we had a big storm come through and the last duckling i had to help because we lost power and i could only plug the heat lamp, well i noticed that one eye he was blind in and i checked on him this morning and both eyes are bad. He is up and walking around and seems healthy. Is there anything i should worry about or look out for with him?[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. meganelizabeth

meganelizabeth In the Brooder

Apr 14, 2015
    Oh yeah, they are all yellow like my Pekins except the one! My mallard is obviously the dady on that one lol!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: