Will my Guinea Fowl come back?

Nice! Although I have to admit, I kind of choked back a sob when I saw all the green. So ready for spring...not that we have much of that these days. Seems to go from freezing to super hot in a week. For now, I entertain myself by planning the year's garden on graph paper. 🥴
How about freezing to warmer during the night?

It got down to -5° at 1:46 AM. It is now 22°.

I have been raising Guineas for years and have a large flock. I always teach them to come to call although I never thought to use a bell. Would make it a "universal" call and the hubby wouldn't have as many problems getting them to come like he does now. They come to my voice. The bell is a good idea

Wow! I love your setup!:loveI need to make a run on a hill fir mine and it’s really making me anxious just looking at that hill! Your flat grassy area is so nice.
We actually move our coop around our land....pictured is the flattest part! We have a steep, steep incline. That is why we have linking parts. This allows the coop to fit closer to the slope. We do at times use L shaped fencing or cinder blocks to close gaps due to the hill. We also can detach one of the parts if we have to separate one for any reason.

We actually move our coop around our land....pictured is the flattest part! We have a steep, steep incline. That is why we have linking parts. This allows the coop to fit closer to the slope. We do at times use L shaped fencing or cinder blocks to close gaps due to the hill. We also can detach one of the parts if we have to separate one for any reason.
Wow! Sounds quite sophisticated! Do you have a coop page?

Back
Top Bottom