I went out today and turned over the shavings in my coop and there was mold under parts of it and it smelled yucky. My coop is three sided wire and it has been storming with blowing rain every afternoon now for a week or more so the area along the three wire sides where the rain blows in and gets the shavings wet are the moldy areas. My coop floor is 3/4" treated plywood with vinyl flooring on top of it, so the shavings can't drain or dry out before it rains again, hence the mold and smell. I've got to do something since the mold and smell is unacceptable. I'm thinking of changing over to sand. Will sand work well in my coop setup? Does sand do okay getting wet or will it mold too? How deep does the sand need to be? Thanks!