Will this affect the humidity level in my incubator?

TherryChicken

Crowing
7 Years
Sep 16, 2012
del valle, tx
Ok I use a brinsea octagon 20 incubator and I've had a chick get caught in the bars after hatching and so now i tried removing the bars and now the eggs flop all over. If i cut apart a egg carton and put it in the bator and place the eggs in it will it affect the humidity level?

I used a cut down egg carton for my shipped eggs and it did not effect the humidity. It was one of the paper ones. I am thinking I might do that again just so no one can play soccer with the slower hatchers,

I used a cut down egg carton for my shipped eggs and it did not effect the humidity. It was one of the paper ones. I am thinking I might do that again just so no one can play soccer with the slower hatchers,
Thanks! I just don't want them flopping all over nor getting caught in the bars

Sorry I misunderstood. Good luck!
It's ok :). I may not have made myself clear enouh. Yah no I know the chicks will wobble all over, just don't want the eggs to, and the bars, chicks have gotten stuck in them. So I cut out some egg cartons and am using them as a holder. However i did cut them semi well so that the humidity can still circulate well.. Thanks for you'r help and thanks for the luck!

Back
Top Bottom