Will we see our pets again?

Pics
We chose suffering. When our parents ate of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, that was the choice they made for the inhabitants of this planet. God has to respect that choice, but He did not leave us without hope. He had a plan, a plan to rescue us from the effects of sin, a plan to rescue us from the power of sin, and a plan to save us from death. He sent His Son. The question is not, then, why does He allow suffering, but why does He save us from suffering more, and suffering eternally? Why didn't He abandon us to the fate we chose, the fate we deserve? And the answer is: Love. Because He would rather die than live without us.
Here are my thoughts.
The Bible says the ruler of the world is Satan. Therefore it is Satan, not God, causing the suffering.
Satan tempted Adam and Eve.
However. God sent his son as a sacrifice to erase sin and death. Through Jesus, we can have a relationship with God.
'For God loved the world so much that he gave his only begotten son as a ransom in exchange for many'
Jesus died for all mankind. But not all will accept that gift.

I was looking around and it looks like the satanisim symbol is just an upside down version of wiccas !
That is because the Church of Satan, a relatively recent organization, decided to make their symbol an inverted version of a Wiccan pentagram. It's like how some anarchists identify with a symbol of an inverted US flag. It doesn't mean Wicca and "satanism" are anything to do with each other.

If I'm reading this right, I think this might be what I believe. At least, part of it.

Do you believe that Jesus is God and in the trinity?
I believe God is One, but - to the best of my understanding, which is necessarily limited, as God is infinite and I am limited - the Godhead consists of Three "Persons," Father, Son and Spirit. One place we see this in Scripture is at Jesus' baptism, when the heavens opened and a voice was heard saying, "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased," and the Spirit was seen descending on Him in the form of a dove. There are other places, as on the Mount of Transfiguration. But of course the word "Trinity" does not appear in Scripture.

We chose suffering. When our parents ate of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, that was the choice they made for the inhabitants of this planet. God has to respect that choice, but He did not leave us without hope. He had a plan, a plan to rescue us from the effects of sin, a plan to rescue us from the power of sin, and a plan to save us from death. He sent His Son. The question is not, then, why does He allow suffering, but why does He save us from suffering more, and suffering eternally? Why didn't He abandon us to the fate we chose, the fate we deserve? And the answer is: Love. Because He would rather die than live without us.
Here are my thoughts.
The Bible says the ruler of the world is Satan. Therefore it is Satan, not God, causing the suffering.
However. God sent his son as a sacrifice to erase sin and death. Through Jesus, we can have a relationship with God.
'For God loved the world so much that he gave his only begotten son as a ransom in exchange for many'
You both said that pretty well 😉

Here are my thoughts.
I can agree with this.

Interesting, the various beliefs being shared here. I am learning a lot. May I jump in and briefly share mine? I believe that Jesus, who is the Son of God who came to earth in human form to live and die as one of us and rose from the grave because He lived without sin and returned to heaven, is soon to return in power and glory to take His followers to heaven with Him for 1,000 years. During that time a judgment will be going on in heaven during which Satan will have no one on this earth to tempt, for all the wicked will have been burned up by the brightness of Jesus' glory. The saved go over the books to make sure there have been no mistakes. At the end of the 1,000 years Jesus and the saints return to the earth, the wicked are briefly raised to receive their punishment. The unsaved, Satan and the fallen angels are then destroyed in the lake of fire. They do not burn for all eternity, they are annihilated. Then the earth is made new, as God intended it in the beginning. Rebellion will never rise up again. There will never again be pain, sickness, crime, death or suffering of any kind. The entire universe proclaims that God is love! (You can find most of this in Rev. 20).
I love both of these :love

That is because the Church of Satan, a relatively recent organization, decided to make their symbol an inverted version of a Wiccan pentagram. It's like how some anarchists identify with a symbol of an inverted US flag. It doesn't mean Wicca and "satanism" are anything to do with each other.
I didn't say that they did ( even tho I'll have to research more ) 😉

I rather be happy then suffer under a religon I dont like or entirely believe in. No matter where it lands me after, because I know what I believe in and what I think will happen to me.
I 100% agree. I’m atheist, so I don’t have a religion but I agree with you in all these points you have made

Back
Top Bottom