Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 4, 2019
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
Check this out.
Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 9.39.18 PM.png

But only if we accept Jesus as our Savior.

Please don't fight, I just wanted to share this. Thank you.

I think this is why many non-Christians have bad feelings toward us Christians in general, and I'd like to apologize for it. We seem to think it is our duty to bash people who don't think or believe as we do, yet Jesus never did that. He told us, in fact, not to judge others. The way I see it, it's my job to do what He did, which is to love unconditionally. When people are accepted as they are and loved as they are, they will be drawn to Him. Then they will become like Him. If anything needs to be changed in their lives, He will take care of that. How do I know this? Because He has changed me. He is still changing me. I want to be more like Him every day. 'Cuz He's awesome and amazing.

Hey everyone, Cutie here. :) I'm very nervous about this(literally shaking as I'm typing), as I have avoided sharing my beliefs on this site, because I have so many amazing friends on here that I didn't want to lose.

Well, I'm a believer in Jesus Christ. I know there is a very bad stereotype around Christians, and I know that a few *coughcough* people on here haven't helped that at all. If anything I say offends anyone, please let me know, because I really don't mean it. :) Also, if you have any questions or wish for proof on any subject in the Bible, please let me know. I'd love to try and answer your questions.

Also, the only Christian I have totally agreed with on this thread is @BigBlueHen53

Last edited:
Sorry, there is no Biblical evidence to support this claim. There IS Scripture saying there will be animals in the resurrection and earth made new, and that they will not be carniverous. Isaiah 11:6 talks about the wolf dwelling with the lamb, the leopard lying down with the kid, the calf, the lion and the "fatling" being together and a little child leading them. Isaiah 65:25 also talks about the wolf and lamb eating together and the lion eating straw like the bullock, and says "they shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain." But nowhere does it say we shall be reunited with our special pets. However, we are told that we can't even begin to imagine the joys we shall experience there (Eph. 3:20) so many have inferred that of course our pets will be there if we want them.

Anyone can believe what they want.
But I dont condone believing in lies and supporting homophobia.
We cannot change that. It is not a disease, it is not a mental disorder, it was how we are born.
I have forever dedicated myself to teaching people the truth and will continue to do so. Some may disregard what I say, others will learn from their mistakes. All I say is, is please be kind to each other. Please accept people for who they are and what they believe.
Ask yourself before asking/criticizing about someone else religon/sexuality/beliefs: "Would I want to be spoken to this way? Would I want someone telling me I'm against God, who is supposed to love all? Would I want to be told that my religon is weird?" No? Then dont say it.
That's all! Blessed be, lovelies ❤

I realize not everyone likes my religion, please be nice. If anyone has questions they can message me!
In Islam it is said that while animals don't necessarily go to Jannah, that Jannah is supposed to be everything we've ever wanted and more. At the end of the day only Allah ﷻ knows, and I don't think we can begin to even imagine.
Interesting.
I like hearing about other religions.

I have to leave this fascinating thread to prepare dinner for my family. It has been enlightening to find the wonderful diversity in our chicken-loving family! 😊 I just want to add that as a Christian it is NOT my job to judge or criticize anybody for their beliefs. Thank you all for sharing, I love learning from you!

I believe the Bible was written for us.
And therefore not outdated.
He knows we love animals. That's why He created them.
Whatever happens in the future, he will help us to be able to accept, no - enjoy.

I also don't believe in every good person going to heaven. I believe some will, but the rest of us stay on earth. The Bible foretold it would get worse before it got better. We can see it getting worse, alright. But pain, sickness and death will stop. We will be able to live like He intended.

Let's not fight, okay? To each his own. :) We can continue a friendly conversation about why or why not this is true.
Please understand I'm not putting anyone down. It's an interesting subject. I respect your views.

Back
Top Bottom