Will we see our pets again?

Pics
And yes. I agree it's about a relationship with God. But in order to please him, I like to follow the guidelines he set. The arrangements he set. Because they truly make me happy. And he knows best because he created them.

Well said!
I just want to take a moment to give a big shout out to my fellow polytheists in the coop! 🤗
Thank you! :D
Actually, I really can't believe any of that.
I firmly believe that being gay is against God.
God made the arrangement of one man and one woman. I like to respect that.
And Satan. He was an angel that wanted more power. He caused the suffering. He warped himself.

I don't celebrate Christmas. I'm aware it's pagan. Which makes me less likely to celebrate it.

I'm not disrespecting your beliefs. Just stating mine. No offense intended.
No, not really, but okay.
God never said that being gay is bad. Just do a quick google search and you'll find that it translates to pedophilia. Believe what you like, I'm just saying that you're believing in lies instead of accepting others 🤷‍♀️

If I were you, my brain would be tired from getting evangelically dog-piled on a good bit back there in this thread. I probably would not have handled it as well as you did.
Heh, I'm surprised I handled it that well, I have very sort tolerance. I'm better online then in person, though. I've gotten criticism for my beliefs my entire life, so it's really nothing worse then normal. Becomes kind of funny after a while because it happens so much, unfortunately.

I have to leave this fascinating thread to prepare dinner for my family. It has been enlightening to find the wonderful diversity in our chicken-loving family! 😊 I just want to add that as a Christian it is NOT my job to judge or criticize anybody for their beliefs. Thank you all for sharing, I love learning from you!

Heh, I'm surprised I handled it that well, I have very sort tolerance. I'm better online then in person, though. I've gotten criticism for my beliefs my entire life, so it's really nothing worse then normal. Becomes kind of funny after a while because it happens so much, unfortunately.
Yallah, I hope I wasn't unintentionally part of that pile.

Actually, the term gay was never in the bible until 1946. And what it translated from was actually pedophile. "Man shall not lay with boy" is speaking of pedophilia, not being gay. It's actually not against God at all. And what happened to "Love thy neighbor" and "God loves all"? It sounds like your words are kind of contradicting.if I had a friend that was gay I would not hate him nor would I be rude but I would try to help him !
Did you know that Satan's name, Lucifer, actually means light-bringer? Satan actually isn't bad at all, Christianity warped him to be like that. He has been around longer then Christianity, and so has Wiccan and Paganism. Halloween and Easter are Pagan holidays. The Christmas tree is actually a Pagan tradition. Christianity stole it all from us.satan is the ultimate evil . And yes I know Christmas is pagan , that's why my family doesn't celebrate it ! And wow we believe such different things , it's kinda nice to talk about .

There are a lot of different pagan/witchcraft and wiccan and satanism symbols that go hand in hand and look very similar/are the same.aare the same , what do you mean ? even though the religons and practices are different.
So while they may look similar, they do have different meanings. The Wicca symbol is actually a protection Pentagram.

Well I dont believe in the new world.
I will be reincarnated until eventually the earth comes to an end, and when it does end I will simply become an energy in the universe just like I am as a human, just without a body.
I will serve no God. I will give my offerings and respect and learn from my gods, but I serve no one.i thought you serve the ancient gods ?

Anyone can believe what they want.
But I dont condone believing in lies and supporting homophobia.
We cannot change that. It is not a disease, it is not a mental disorder, it was how we are born.
I have forever dedicated myself to teaching people the truth and will continue to do so. Some may disregard what I say, others will learn from their mistakes. All I say is, is please be kind to each other. Please accept people for who they are and what they believe.
Ask yourself before asking/criticizing about someone else religon/sexuality/beliefs: "Would I want to be spoken to this way? Would I want someone telling me I'm against God, who is supposed to love all? Would I want to be told that my religon is weird?" No? Then dont say it.
That's all! Blessed be, lovelies ❤

Back
Top Bottom