Will we see our pets again?

Pics
I'm sorry to tell you that you will lose that friend. You cant "cure" a gay person. It's not a disease or a mental disorder. Trust me, if we had a choice to be straight, we would take it. We dont want to be oppressed or ridiculed for who we love.

No, hes not, but if that's what you believe, okay!

Sorry, I should have worded that better. They might look very similar or the same, but each practice/religon (pagan, wicca, witchcraft, satanism) has different interpretations of them!

I don't serve the ancient gods. I work with them, they work with me. I grant them respect and them give me guidance, but I do not "serve" them. I am not a slave, and if that is what Wicca and witchcraft was about, I would not practice it.

I'm not sure if I've offended. Believe me, it was unintentional. However, since I was told I'm believing a pack of lies, well.
I believe it takes courage to say what you believe, and I respect you all for that.

I'm sorry to tell you that you will lose that friend. You cant "cure" a gay person. It's not a disease or a mental disorder. Trust me, if we had a choice to be straight, we would take it. We dont want to be oppressed or ridiculed for who we love.actully it's not how your born either , I highly suggest you study this out a LOT more .

No, hes not, but if that's what you believe, okay! He is ! Like . Onehappyrooster. Said he warped himself .

Sorry, I should have worded that better. They might look very similar or the same, but each practice/religon (pagan, wicca, witchcraft, satanism) has different interpretations of them! Ok gotcha

I don't serve the ancient gods. I work with them, they work with me. I grant them respect and them give me guidance, but I do not "serve" them. I am not a slave, and if that is what Wicca and witchcraft was about, I would not practice it.:confused:

I'm not sure if I've offended. Believe me, it was unintentional. However, since I was told I'm believing a pack of lies, well.
I believe it takes courage to say what you believe, and I respect you all for that.
No, no, no! Not a pack of lies. I'm sorry, I'm very careless with words. I'm saying some of the things you're believing in are lies, not the entire thing. Just research, find out the truth instead of going off one outdated book!

I don't serve the ancient gods. I work with them, they work with me. I grant them respect and them give me guidance, but I do not "serve" them. I am not a slave, and if that is what Wicca and witchcraft was about, I would not practice it.
My mother used to practice witchcraft and I have grown up around all kinds of religions, I attend a Christian school ect but I’m still atheist as I don’t stick to any religion guidlines as I believe in aspects of some religions.

The bible is not outdated !
Yep, it is...
My mother used to practice witchcraft and I have grown up around all kinds of religions, I attend a Christian school ect but I’m still atheist as I don’t stick to any religion guidlines as I believe in aspects of some religions.
That's great! Being around a lot of religons gives you many outlooks, which is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom