Will we see our pets again?

Pics
I think this is why many non-Christians have bad feelings toward us Christians in general, and I'd like to apologize for it. We seem to think it is our duty to bash people who don't think or believe as we do, yet Jesus never did that. He told us, in fact, not to judge others. The way I see it, it's my job to do what He did, which is to love unconditionally. When people are accepted as they are and loved as they are, they will be drawn to Him. Then they will become like Him. If anything needs to be changed in their lives, He will take care of that. How do I know this? Because He has changed me. He is still changing me. I want to be more like Him every day. 'Cuz He's awesome and amazing.
Love thy neighbor! <<3

Hey everyone, Cutie here. :) I'm very nervous about this(literally shaking as I'm typing), as I have avoided sharing my beliefs on this site, because I have so many amazing friends on here that I didn't want to lose.

Well, I'm a believer in Jesus Christ. I know there is a very bad stereotype around Christians, and I know that a few *coughcough* people on here haven't helped that at all. If anything I say offends anyone, please let me know, because I really don't mean it. :) Also, if you have any questions or wish for proof on any subject in the Bible, please let me know. I'd love to try and answer your questions.

Also, the only Christian I have totally agreed with on this thread is @BigBlueHen53

Last edited:
Hey everyone, Cutie here. :) I'm very nervous about this(literally shaking as I'm typing), as I have avoided sharing my beliefs on this site, because I have so many amazing friends on here that I didn't want to lose.

Well, I'm a believer in Jesus Christ. I know there is a very bad stereotype around Christians, and I know that a few *coughcough* people on here haven't helped that at all. If anything I say offends anyone, please let me know, because I really don't mean it. :) Also, if you have any questions or wish for proof on any subject in the Bible, please let me know. I'd love to try and answer your questions.

Also, the only Christian I have totally agreed with on this thread is @BigBlueHen53

@cluckmecoop7 If you want to reach people, try not telling them that they're going to hell. ;)
Don't be afraid. Nobody here is going to hurt you! But I get it, will your friends stop being your friends if they know you are a Christian? I don't think so. Not if you respect one another. That's what friendship is all about, right? 😉 And thank you for your vote of confidence. I'll be your friend! 👍🏻😁

The religion that I practice is one incorporates nature worship, animism, and ancestor worship. For me, tending to my quail is integrated into, not necessarily separate from, my religious practice.
For example, my father, who passed away a couple years ago, and who also practiced the same religious traditions that I do, kept coturnix quail as pets. He was very fond of them. When I care for my little quail flock, I am also caring for the spirit of my father. When my quail are happy and chirping, I believe it is a sacred expression of my father's spirit.

Last edited:
The religion that I practice is one incorporates animism and ancestor worship. For me, tending to my quail is integrated into, not necessarily separate from, my religious practice.
For example, my father, who passed away a couple years ago, and who also practiced the same religious traditions that I do, kept coturnix quail as pets. He was very fond of them. When I care for my little quail flock, I am also caring for the spirit of my father. When my quail are happy and chirping, I believe it is a sacred expression of my father's spirit.
Does your religion have a name? Just wondering so I can research it to learn more. :)

Does your religion have a name? Just wondering so I can research it to learn more. :)
Yes! My religious tradition is called Jinja Shinto. It is often practiced concurrently with other religions, as the practice of the Shinto religion does not preclude the practice of other religious traditions. It's considered a religion that "plays well with others". :) I know many who are both Shinto and Buddhist, and some who are both Shinto and Christian; although my personal practice is Jinja Shinto by itself.

@cluckmecoop7 If you want to reach people, try not telling them that they're going to hell. ;)

I didn't know people didn't like that. I'm sorry that I offended some people.

Back
Top Bottom