Will you help us name our farm?

Mommi3130

Songster
10 Years
Jun 4, 2009
Michigan
We started farming about a year ago with chickens and have now progressed. LOL But we don't have a name.

We now have:
Chickens:
We are working on breeding:
Cochins (large fowl and bantam)
Blue laced Red wyandottes
Silver laced wyandottes
Orpingtons

We also have silkies (lots of different colors, love them LOL)
We raise:
Bourbon Red and Nargansett Turkeys
Rouen Ducks
Hereford Cattle

We want to get:
A dairy cow or 2
Goats
Pigs

We have 20+ acres

6 kids

Not sure what else to say.
smile.png
I have no ideas on what to name us. Help! LOL

give us more descrips of your land and hobbies and do you want to incorporate your namesake?... are you going for silly or not so silly?

Feathered Cow Farm

God's Green Acres

Quote:
The land is set up as mostly wooded area. We have the house, coops, ect. There are lots of trees, nothing special. No water around. The neighbors have a corn field. LOL I know not great on the description right?

I am not sure if we want serious or funny, I just want something noticable and that jumps out at me.
smile.png

Quote:
The land is set up as mostly wooded area. We have the house, coops, ect. There are lots of trees, nothing special. No water around. The neighbors have a corn field. LOL I know not great on the description right?

I am not sure if we want serious or funny, I just want something noticable and that jumps out at me.
smile.png

I'm coming to live with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dad had a good friend in Bozeman, Montana who had a 20 acre piece that was largely for raising vegetables, trout fishing and chickens. He had the coolest name for it. He called it Salad Fork.

Hard to beat I think.

Pete

Back
Top Bottom