Willow the Great Pyrenees

Pics
No problem! Just don’t want her breaking a tooth or swallowing a sharp shard or anything like that as cute as she is! ❤️

And they also make puppy teething rings and sticks out of the rawhide alternative stuff too and dental sticks and other soft stuff for young puppies. The rings might be good or the rolls.
We gave her a dental stick, actually it was a nylabone but she went through it SO fast. We also got the busy bones and should be safer for her

Careful with the beef knuckles/bones especially cooked ones and her being so young. They can break teeth on bones. Something softer like a bully stick or those alternative to rawhide chews (not rawhide) or cow hooves would be good. Although even cow hooves you gotta be careful with too. I’d look for puppy chews.
I agree. Denver got a small cow hoof when we brought her home, she hated it but Tucker loved it. Along with buffalo bones but you have to be careful with those to.
Petco sells the Earth Animal No-Hide rolls. Those are good. And they come in several flavors. Or bully sticks.
I was wondering if these were good a small pet store by us sells them ive just never got them

I agree. Denver got a small cow hoof when we brought her home, she hated it but Tucker loved it. Along with buffalo bones but you have to be careful with those to.

I was wondering if these were good a small pet store by us sells them ive just never got them
Brewster loves all of them. The hooves, the no hide thing, bully sticks, etc. lol the no hide things are awesome. All three of these kept him so occupied as a puppy.
We gave her a dental stick, actually it was a nylabone but she went through it SO fast. We also got the busy bones and should be safer for her
Ah okay that makes sense.

Brewster loves all of them. The hooves, the no hide thing, bully sticks, etc. lol the no hide things are awesome. All three of these kept him so occupied as a puppy.
Bully sticks and buffalo bones is what kept Denver busy. And dental chews.

Tucker just chewed that hoove like it was nothing.

Ill definitely have to try some of the no hide things. The pet store near us got some new dental chews so im going to get those ton

Ill definitely have to try some of the no hide things. The pet store near us got some new dental chews so im going to get those ton
I don’t think I’ve ever tried or heard of Buffalo bones. I’ve heard of water buffalo horns which we’ve used and also water buffalo cheek roll which we’ve used too and would actually be good for Willow as it’s very soft when wet. But never Buffalo bone. Interesting. Oh and we’ve used dehydrated trachea chews before too. Those are good too.

I’ll definitely have to try some of the no hide things. The pet store near us got some new dental chews so im going to get those ton
And you definitely should try the no hide things.

I don’t think I’ve ever tried or heard of Buffalo bones. I’ve heard of water buffalo horns which we’ve used and also water buffalo cheek roll which we’ve used too and would actually be good for Willow as it’s very soft when wet. But never Buffalo bone. Interesting. Oh and we’ve used dehydrated trachea chews before too. Those are good too.
I meant water buffalo horns. But there is also just long wide buffalo bones.
Never heard of the cheek rolls.
Trachea chews are good.

We were going to tsc today and decided to stop at the Amish market (we go like once a week) last week they had 2 puppies but we didn'twant to get one and leave one by itself, I thought both would be gone by now but one was left! It was the female all white one so I BEGGED my mom to let me get her, so we left and went to tsc and after much begging she said ok and we went home so I could get money and then got her!!! We brought her home, played outside, I gave her her first bath! And then we showed her off to our neighbors. She was supposed to sleep with the goats tonight at the barn where she was supposed to live but my dad said I gotta keep her at home (YAY because I wanted to) so I am gonna take her to the ranch just for fun tomorrow while I'm there but she'll live here with me. So now we have a puppy! Her name is willow, shes 8½ weeks old! Here's her during her first bathView attachment 3616996View attachment 3616997

@Tookie @cluckmecoop7 @BantammChick @AmeraucanaHank @Lovely Lettie @Dr Evy @Fuchsia @picklestheduck @Bella the Chicken Lover @everyone else
She’s a beauty! Have fun with her.

Back
Top Bottom