Wilson Arena/Exotics Sale, Cookeville, TN

That's an incredible variety of animals!
th.gif

YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE PICS THERE, ANIMAL RIGHTS PEOPLE HAVE TRIED AND WILSONS STOPPED ALLOWING PIC TAKED

Last edited:
I've never been to an Exotic sale before but the list stated chickens, ducks, pheasants, emus...just a few that I remember reading from the list. Friday and Saturday will be other "exotic" animals like Alpacas, Donkey/Zebra crosses and other "oddities"...wish I would have copied the flyer. I plan on taking the camera as I have this sinking feeling that I'm gonna be like a "kid in a candy store".
lau.gif

FluffyChickenMama,

Cookeville is west on I-40 from Knoxville, heading towards Nashville. You can get directions with this link.

Dawn

YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE PICS THERE, ANIMAL RIGHTS PEOPLE HAVE TRIED AND WILSONS STOPED ALLOWING PIC TAKED

poultry lady...................let me know the name of this acution/show, in cookville, and how I might get a flyer so I know when, where, what, and how much to bring ($) heh heh heh
I would reeally like to go to this auction/show if possible...........................thankx.............................k4eqh......................zip

There is a chicken/rabbit/ and whatever sale every Tuesday; also goats , cattle, and horses n mules same night in a separate arena.

Back
Top Bottom