WIN a 6-Month GFM!! *mods please close this thread :)*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
There are 3 teams and I will make a challenge and the first team that answers it right wins that challenge. For example I say "what came first, the chicken or the egg?" and the first team that answers it right wins that challenge and then that team chooses a person from both of the other 2 teams and me or woodchic will give them a challenge and the one who loses the challenge, he/she gets voted out. Understand?

Quote:
There are 3 teams and I will make a challenge and the first team that answers it right wins that challenge. For example I say "what came first, the chicken or the egg?" and the first team that answers it right wins that challenge and then that team chooses a person from both of the other 2 teams and me or woodchic will give them a challenge and the one who loses the challenge, he/she gets voted out. Understand?

its not really that complex
smile.png

Quote:
I never intended to copy you. That's why in post #1 I said "its a lot similar to a survivor game that someone has going around" ( I even underlined it and made it bold for you) and obviously I was talking about your thread. If my contest/thread offended you in any way, I'm extremely sorry. Like I said, I never intended to copy you. I just wanted to have some fun with some BYC'ers and please stay on topic since I don't want this thread to be closed and the contest to end for 'arguing' over something I NEVER copied. You have your rules/challenges/stats, I have mine. 2 completely different games. Send me a PM if you want to comment anything because I don't want this contest to end. Thanks

Regards, Skitz

Ur game is cool too

hope it works out:woot
sorry for arguing

Last edited:
Quote:
Cackling Hen (you
tongue.png
)
chickeypeep101
Chickenfur
michaelmay26
Smartychick
equine chick

are the only ones that have entered. We still need 15 more
sad.png
I'm trying my best to 'convince' people to enter, but you can't 'force' someone to do something they don't want to
tongue.png

'

I'm also pretty excited!!! but I'm also worried that we're not going to complete the 3 groups/teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom