Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
we do!!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Update-

Remember to go back to our website this staturday, March 20th, for the contest starting date and the last details before the contest starts!!!
woot.gif

Quote:
I never intended to copy you. That's why in post #1 I said "its a lot similar to a survivor game that someone has going around" ( I even underlined it and made it bold for you) and obviously I was talking about your thread. If my contest/thread offended you in any way, I'm extremely sorry. Like I said, I never intended to copy you. I just wanted to have some fun with some BYC'ers and please stay on topic since I don't want this thread to be closed and the contest to end for 'arguing' over something I NEVER copied. You have your rules/challenges/stats, I have mine. 2 completely different games. Send me a PM if you want to comment anything because I don't want this contest to end. Thanks

Regards, Skitz

i think it is a good thing that there is another one that is slightly similar, because i missed the first one and i would like to play, so please don't close this, it hasn't even started yet.

no I wasn't going to close it. The mods would've closed it if the arguing kept going on. So I will not close it unless the mods close this thread.

UPDATE-

for the ones that didn't get the e-mail--

Hi everyone, I've moved up the entries deadline toMarch 20th, 2010. I know this wasn't a great idea since we only have 6 contestants and we need more ASAP, but it doesn't matter with how many members we'll end up with, the contest will still continue unless the staff of BYC closes the thread. We've been working our butts off to get this contest ready for NEXT WEEK!

Regards, S15K

Last edited:
Semifinal-UPDATE-

Since we didn't even reached half of 21 (almost!
big_smile.png
) I've decided to close the entries. I'm PRETTY sure we're not going to get about 13 people to register in just 3 days. So I've changed the rules a bit. We're not going to have 3 teams anymore, we're going to have 2 teams. Each team will have 4 members. So choose your teams, team name, and get ready for the contest! PM me with your team members to get that out of the way
tongue.png
and this is the final notice.... Don't forget to check the website March 20, 2010 for all the details about the contest
wink.png

Is this ok with y'all -

Team 1

Cackling Hen
chickeypeep101
michaelmay26
Smartychick

Team 2

Chickenfur
equine chick
tibanks
mlowarren