Win hatching eggs

countrybum

Songster
11 Years
Sep 15, 2008
area pop. 96
THIS GAME HAS ENDED.

Rules: pick your chick and then explain how or why you chose that chick as the answer. If 1 or more chose the right chick, the 1 with the most reasonable explaination as to why WINS. Both questions must be answered correctly. You will be told if you are right or wrong, but I cannot tell you what you are right on. Please give others a chance to join before repeating your choices. You will win hatching eggs that will be sent free of charge to you.
Just thought this would be fun.

Which one of these chicks is a full blooded Jersey Giant? There is a week or so age difference between them.

1)

2)

3)

Which one of these chicks is a full cornish and which is the cornish jersey giant cross?

1)

2)

Last edited:
1. Chick 2 is the Jersey Giant. #3 has a beard and yellow legs. #1 is an Australorp.

2. Chick 2 is the Cornish, Chick 1 is the cross. Chick 2 is a fatty!!

#2 is the Jersey Giant. #3 isn't because the legs are too yellow. The first two look very similar...but I'm going with the second one. It's got those dark legs and is sporting a tux
wink.png

#2 is the Cornish because of those bright, thick yellow legs. And I agree, he's a hefty little fellow
tongue.png

I'm guessing #1 is the pure JG. His leg and toe coloring look correct.

The first one is the cross his legs have a darker shading.

Ok i looked long and hard at these pics im say
#3 is the pure jersy giant becouse of the markings on the face . And you cant actully see the whole legs in that pic but if you look close enough you can see a darker area on the legs hideing .

ok i think #1 is the pur cornish it has the standing position already of a full grown. hehe thats what draws my attion.

Last edited:
I think chick 3 is the jersey giant. And the cornish is # 2 and the cross is chick #1.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom