Window Design... Which one looks better?

Now that I have seen a photo of your coop, I understand that "keeping it simple" is no longer a consideration.
big_smile.png

My comment about predator screens was made on the assumption that you would be using conventional windows with conventional hardware (handles, latches, cranks, etc.). Since this hardware is invariably mounted on the INSIDE of the window, any firmly mounted predator screen on the INSIDE would prevent access to this hardware. Since you have now disabused me of that notion, I'll make another assumption that you intend to either build or modify these windows yourself, in which case, all bets are off.

LOL... That's my fault then for not being clear on my intention. I'll be building these windows myself from scratch, solely out of re-milled 2x4s. I like a good challenge and I need practice anyway since I'll be gearing up to start building my kitchen cabinets early next year.

I tossed keeping it simple to the wayside well before I started it.. The coop is highly visible at the side of the house from the road, so I wanted to keep appearances up for curb appeal.

Back
Top Bottom