Quote:
smell
big_smile.png

So he inhaled the guards?
roll.png

lau.gif
no, it waited for them to go

Quote:
Why the heck do you not want Crazy to be in a high position?!

because i want some one new as deputy!

Sheesh.

Quote:
So he inhaled the guards?
roll.png

lau.gif

Well, badgers are so big compared to a chicken it'd be obvious to the guards what was there. Then they'd attack it and eat it for dinner.

Quote:
or AC
smile.png

We all know you want it for yourself!

you want the truth?

i want to have a new deputy, i dont care if AC is deputy, i just want a new deputy!
any way, i would most likely suck

Quote:
lau.gif

Well, badgers are so big compared to a chicken it'd be obvious to the guards what was there. Then they'd attack it and eat it for dinner.

lol.png
roasted badger with berry sauce
droolin.gif

Quote:
Why the heck do you not want Crazy to be in a high position?!

Why? There would've been a new deputy, but since somehow CloudPuff magically became a Star, either BrightFlight becomes BrightStar and Blue/AC becomes Deputy, or BrightFlight remains Deputy and CloudPuff stays CloudStar.

Quote:

Why? There would've been a new deputy, but since somehow CloudPuff magically became a Star, either BrightFlight becomes BrightStar and Blue/AC becomes Deputy, or BrightFlight remains Deputy and CloudPuff stays CloudStar.

because, having a new deputy would bring new stuff, but having a old deputy over and over, it get boring

um, that is flare's choose, not your ducky

Quote:

lol.png
droolin.gif

Mind controlling Crazy's characters for a bit....
Guards filed in at the sound of a code ___ alert and set on the badger, slashing its throat and then hauling it to the kitchen to be prepared.

Quote:

because, having a new deputy would bring new stuff, but having a old deputy over and over, it get boring

um, that is flare's choose, not your ducky

It isn't yours either.

Last edited:
Quote:

lol.png
droolin.gif

Nah, it's badger is better fried and mixed with herbs and sauce then stuffed into steamed buns.

Back
Top Bottom