WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

Quote:
Cloudpuff has a knack for breaking his own legs. o.o

That's probably why he tripped in the first place, with the broken leg hindering his mobility
old.gif

Didn't that happen a couple of months ago? those things heal quickly.

Quote:
I think Spock arrived at JUST the right time
wink.png

"Really? Then who rang that gong? Jesus?" CloudPuff looked up dubiously.

(
smack.gif
please dont use the Lord name is vain, OR joke.)

she gets out of his hold "it think no one is coming sweety"

(MH. I don't mean to be rude or anything because I deal with it too, my grandma is VERY Christian, but not everyone is. It happens sometimes when you aren't religious...Don't be alarmed...I still respect the fact that you openly believe in something though. And that's good.
smile.png
Hopefully nothing I said was offensive. I was just tempted to say it, and if I hurt you somehow them I'm deeply sorry. I just had to get it out of my system.)

Quote:
I think Spock arrived at JUST the right time
wink.png

"Really? Then who rang that gong? Jesus?" CloudPuff looked up dubiously.

(
smack.gif

(...I'm sorry, I am also religious in case you didn't know before.)

Lillychick clucked softly to herself as she held her wings away from her body in an attempt to ward away the heat.

Quote:
(
smack.gif

(MH. I don't mean to be rude or anything because I deal with it too, my grandma is VERY Christian, but not everyone is. It happens sometimes when you aren't religious...Don't be alarmed...I still respect the fact that you openly believe in something though. And that's good.
smile.png
Hopefully nothing I said was offensive. I was just tempted to say it, and if I hurt you somehow them I'm deeply sorry. I just had to get it out of my system.)

(sorry, tired last night, it was 3oclock my time AM
hide.gif
)

Quote:
(
he.gif
wooodnymp any one?! BTW, she gonna let every one call her Loner, since she is changing LOL, and BTW, my bird ranger is coming in)

ranger lands outside LT (lost tribe) looking around

Back
Top Bottom