WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

Quote:
And to top it off, i still have no idea whats going on.
tongue.png

Quote:
I don't doubt that it's possible, but then agaikn, it didn't haoppen.
Indeed.
caf.gif

Heny's flock? What happened to Wingclan, really? Oh, and the chickens that were Imprisoned in BC and the others trying to rescue them? Plus, whats this Chickie/Turken Saga that's in the making?

SunFlock - Heny appears to be drawing characters from WC and nearby areas and having them join her flock. WingClan has faded into nothingness; some people have attempted to bring it back, but such posts quickly get lost in the jumble of PaleRose/DeathStorm/neon cannibalistic silkies. ChickenDiva's What'sherName freed whoever it was that Red captured. The Chickie/Turken was started when CherryPaw set off to kill DeathStorm.

O.....e

Quote:
SunFlock - Heny appears to be drawing characters from WC and nearby areas and having them join her flock. WingClan has faded into nothingness; some people have attempted to bring it back, but such posts quickly get lost in the jumble of PaleRose/DeathStorm/neon cannibalistic silkies. ChickenDiva's What'sherName freed whoever it was that Red captured. The Chickie/Turken was started when CherryPaw set off to kill DeathStorm.

O.....e

Boo force me ot start it!
tongue.gif

Quote:

O.....e

Yeah...

Quote:
Boo force me ot start it!
tongue.gif

What did Boo do?

she wanted Sunclan (sunflock) gone since it did not follow the warrior code, so i had no choose but ot turn the clan into a flock

Quote:
What did Boo do?

she wanted Sunclan (sunflock) gone since it did not follow the warrior code, so i had no choose but ot turn the clan into a flock

.....And????

What does this have to do with the disappearance of members from WingClan?

Quote:

.....And????

What does this have to do with the disappearance of members from WingClan?

that part i dont know
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom