WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

Quote:
Me either.

WingClan and Sunflock are completely seperate groups of birds, on completely different threads. They should not be mingling.

The tunnels CherryPaw and DeathStorm are in belong to SunFlock, if I remember correctly.

Quote:
Thunderwing followed, limping slightly.

Rainsong lay limp, her wings sprawled beside her, her legs stiffened and straight. She rattled her last, shallow breaths, squinting up at the sky with hazy vision and a pulsating headache. She fought it valiantly with mere willpower, wearily sucking in a breath. At last, she wheezed hoarsely, her world slowly fading to a blackness that was devoid of both sound and sight, her blue eyes taking on a frosted appearance, beak parted in a silenced scream.

The silver rooster hurried to the scene and lifted her by her back with one wing, pressing his ear to her chest. He furrowed, sighing heavily as his solemn red gaze shifted to Thunderwing. "Gone," he uttered, bowing his head.

Thunderwing bowed his head, his eyes growing dark and sinister "I will find that cat" He spat "And it will pay for this"

Quote:
WingClan and Sunflock are completely seperate groups of birds, on completely different threads. They should not be mingling.

The tunnels CherryPaw and DeathStorm are in belong to SunFlock, if I remember correctly.

I thought they were part of a "Safe Haven"?

ray's two cents :

That's all right, I've had a look around. I would be kinda awkward with horses having never actually seen one outside of TV!
smile.png

Yeah, I'm not too fond of them either​

Quote:

it leads to save haven but there is other branches in it i believe

Quote:

I think heny said that the 'Safe Haven' was a part of SunFlock. Could be wrong, though.

Quote:
"Now,now,I was getting to that," He replied. "All that I need you to do is listen to everything I say and obey my orders without any questions," "This includes helping me sneak into Wingclan's camp," "Of course,if we are attacked,I expect you to fight alongside me,not with your so-called clanmates.."

She narrowed her eyes "And if you are lieing, I kill you"

"Jeez,Cherrypaw," Deathstorm started. "Do you really think I'd lie to you?" He paused for a second,rolling his eyes. "Still,if by any circumstances it turns out I wasn't telling the truth.." "I guess you could kill me..." "Now,do you accept my offer or not?" He growled,getting impatient.

Quote:
She narrowed her eyes "And if you are lieing, I kill you"

"Jeez,Cherrypaw," Deathstorm started. "Do you really think I'd lie to you?" He paused for a second,rolling his eyes. "Still,if by any circumstances it turns out I wasn't telling the truth.." "I guess you could kill me..." "Now,do you accept my offer or not?" He growled,getting impatient.

"Perhaps" She said thoughtfully "What are you breaking into WingClan's camp for?"

Back
Top Bottom