Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not right now

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • thinking about it

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
King glared at him "Your brother is not a worm, your brother is an amazing Eagle, and i will honor that, You are a bloodthirsty Eagle who will get severally injured unless you go in the count of 1… 2..…., Now unless you want to join Sequel then you need to go, because its 300 to 1, And I really hate too see you hurt. Yes I really don't, even If you undermine my authority all eagles need to be shown respect"
Ezio smirked and got in his face " Look here, I don't care about NO ONE but myself, I'm am a cold hearted beast, and I do not care what you say" he yelled in his face. " Now go away" Ezio backed away.

King screeched for his fellow eagles "I told you to STAND DOWN! And you won't. I will not hurt you, but you must pay.. Now out of my kingdom or else I will send my warriors down to push you away!"

King screeched for his fellow eagles "I told you to STAND DOWN! And you won't. I will not hurt you, but you must pay.. Now out of my kingdom or else I will send my warriors down to push you away!"
Ezio looked at him " You are weak, one day you WILL be overthrown " he cursed. Ezio laughed and flew away.
~~
Arden flew to King.

King Sighed "Arden, what am I too do about your brother?… He insults me, and I will not tolerate that."

Back
Top Bottom