Votes: 1 14.3%
  • thinking about it

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

farm316

Songster
9 Years
Jul 28, 2014
In a world filled with people, lives a very large and powerful bird, his world is full of other birds, and the deep blue sky, people ravel over this very important bird the EAGLE. The eagle really doesn't have any predators accept other eagles. In this society that I am going to show you is a kingdom with a good and bad side, this bad side was ruled by a selfish mean eagle who only cared about what he wanted to do this terrible kingdom's name is Sequel. And on the other side of the kingdom was ruled by a caring and kind eagle and thought that doing good outweighed doing the bad. His kingdom is called Sideback kingdom.

Rules
  • No copying this RP
  • I am in charge of this RP what I say goes
  • All BYC rules apply
  • No CUSSING
  • keep this RP PG
  • Please keep track of all of your animal's
  • No twists without my permission
  • Do not start the RP without me accepting your form, and me saying when it starts

This is the side back kingdom

this is the sequel kingdom

Ranks

Lead male- He protects his territory from outside males
Lead female- Raises young and hunts
1st-commander-He is the sidekicks to the lead male.. and does whatever the leader asks of him
General- He leads the warriors and is the best at attack and defending of his troops
Warriors- the protector of the leaders, and defenders
Members- members are all equal power, and get meals at the same time
Loners- these are the loner males that go around looking to raise a family themselves
Chicks- these are the future of the family and are the most precious

Name:
personality:
History:
Mate:
Eaglets:
pic/description:
Username:
Other:

Character Page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/wings-beyond-the-universe-a-bald-eagle-rp-character-page

Chat thread: Coming soon!

What character's are open?

Sideback: General,warrior,member,chicks

Sequel: All ranks! (accept Lead Female)

Story page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/wings-beyond-the-universe-a-bald-eagle-rp-story-page

Last edited:
Name: King
Kingdom: side back
personality: fierce,strong, will not accept members trying to take his place in his ranks
History: King was neglected by Sequel and tried too find a more suitable kingdom. He then, allowed eagles too join his empire and then grew rapidly
Mate: none
Eaglets: none
pic/description: pic
Username: Farm316
Other:

Name: Storm
Kingdom: Side back
personality: You have to get to know her. She can be mean, nice, strong, weak, smart or dumb
History: to be RPed
Mate: none
Eaglets: none
pic/description:
golden_eagle_lg.jpg

Username: Americano Blue
Other: I might have to quite :(

Back
Top Bottom