Wings of Fire Character Art!!

Hi! I love WoF, and I’m trying to read all of them. I just finished Winter Turning. I have a couple characters that I’d love to share with you.

My favorite of my characters is Glimmer. She is an Icewing/Rainwing. Well, actually, she is 1/4 Icewing. She can change her scales like a Rainwing, just not as bright of colors. Glimmer has a few extra horns on the back of her head, from the Icewing side. And she has a blue tongue.
00B7D051-1209-4D95-B46D-51E5CEF94551.jpeg
00BB95BB-4645-4F1C-9A63-4D5043D24522.jpeg

My other OC is Banana, a Nightwing/Rainwing. He is mostly black, and can only change part of his scales. He has some weak venom, but no fire. I’m thinking about possibly giving him prophetic powers, but I’m not sure if I want to trust him with all of that power yet.
image.jpg

My favorite of my characters is Glimmer. She is an Icewing/Rainwing. Well, actually, she is 1/4 Icewing. She can change her scales like a Rainwing, just not as bright of colors. Glimmer has a few extra horns on the back of her head, from the Icewing side. And she has a blue tongue.
View attachment 2566806View attachment 2566809
My other OC is Banana, a Nightwing/Rainwing. He is mostly black, and can only change part of his scales. He has some weak venom, but no fire. I’m thinking about possibly giving him prophetic powers, but I’m not sure if I want to trust him with all of that power yet.
View attachment 2566820
CrazyCochin has a Night/Rainwing hybrid as well, she's very pretty, you may have to introduce them!

Back
Top Bottom